Friday, July 31, 2009

introducing: i heart bean



What is simple and ordinary, good for you, commonly found and easy to enjoy? Love, of course. And le bean.

I heart bean is inspired by a piece of jewlery I wear daily (the tiffany bean neclace) but has become a metaphor I like to explore as a way to represent how I view life. I find myself exploring it both poetically and artistically as things happen in life. For example, Life is organic and unpredictable, yet created with limitless potential, just as a bean is created.

Likewise, we are all unique, we all grow, regardless of who we are, yet we all do not grow beautiful and fruitful-- to do the latter requires considerable effort and faith for most. To do so requires choice, if only we have the faith of a tiny mustard seed. I've created 'le voyage of le bean' to express my simple thoughts on lessons learned through living life as me, trying to be faithful, seeking to grow beautiful.

It is a pitty most do not share the joys and challenges of living, since we all experience both. But one does not always wish to do so without utilizing poetic license...thus, 'bean'

*enjoy*

No comments:

Post a Comment